Monday, August 17, 2009

BITCHEN (a collection of twisted poetry for the bitch in you)


Part 1: HEY BITCH! Hey bitch! What's your name? I heard you're walking around like a Dame. You talk too much. You're so vain. You think your name's in flame! I heard what you did with my friend. Bitching around. Is that your trend? I warn you bitch to stay away! Make sure you're not around. Not in my way! You are a frigid bitch, a wicked witch! Stop back-stabbing you worthless leech! You look stupid, you have empty skull! Your brain's not there. You're a voodoo doll! So you have many boyfriends? That's what i heard. But you ain't got real friends, now that sounds weird! You're a nobody. A waste of time. No worth at all. A tasteless wine! Look at your outfit, you look annoying! A walking Christmas tree, you're so boring! Your nose is flat. You need a lipstick! With your face, all you need is a broomstick! Hey sinister whore, i warn you! Don't mess with me because i'm bitchier that you! You stink like hell! You look so lame! You better remember me. Don't forget my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment